PRICING NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
All uncontested matters includes petition, waiver, final decree of divorce, and one hearing.
Uncontested matters DO NOT include: service, discovery, mediation, matters that involve another attorney or a final trial. An uncontested matter means the parties agree on all matters, only one party has an attorney, both parties voluntarily sign all documents so that service is not required. If you start the matter as uncontested and an agreement cannot be reached, you have the option to sign a contested (hourly fee) retainer should you decide you want to have our Law Office continue to represent you on your case or we have the right to withdraw from your case. The contested matter will require a minimum retainer to convert the case and will be billed on an hourly basis.
UNCONTESTED DIVORCE: (filings fees NOT included)
- Uncontested Divorce (no kids): $2,000
- Uncontested Divorce (with kids): $2,500
- One deed is included in the above price. Any additional deeds will be an additional cost.
- Includes either: 1) Standard or 2) Expanded Visitation and Accession Possession Order as defined by the Texas Family Code.
- If retirement accounts are being divided and a QDRO is needed – our firm will contract with a QDRO specialist, on your behalf, to prepare the QDRO and will it be an additional cost to you.
OPTIONAL UNCONTESTED DIVORCE SERVICES:
If you have a more complex estate or have additional needs to be addressed, we offer the following optional services:
- Each Additional Real Estate Deed: $150
- Split Custody (one child lives with one parent and other child lives with other parent): $500
- Military Retirement Division: $600
- 401K Retirement Division: $600
- Pension Retirement Division: $600
- Alimony Provision: $350
- Employer Withholding for Child Support: $250
CONTESTED DIVORCE COST
- Requires a minimum retainer of $3,000 plus filing and service fees
- Billing will be at $150 per hour
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL (OAG) CASES:
- Fees will generally range from $1,500 to $3,000 depending on the issues of the case.
- Fees for appeals will depend on the case issues and the appellate remedy available.
ALL CONTESTED MATTERS REQUIRE A RETAINER AND BILLING BY THE HOUR (Filing fees/court costs are not included in the prices below. Filing fees/court cost vary by the type of litigation).
- Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship
- Contempt Against Child Support Obligor (person ordered to pay child support)
- Contempt Against Parent Not Allowing You to Have Your Court-Ordered Visitation
- Contested Modification
- Contested Custody and Visitation
- Contested Paternity
- Other Contested Matters Not Listed
We offer payment plans on a case-by-case basis with a required percentage down payment. Please call us at (737) 205-5469 for more information.